More than a restaurant… an unusual, cultural and culinary experience!
This restaurant bus offers you to sit at the best located table in Paris. You will be able to enjoy an exceptional view at 4 m height, thanks to a panoramic glass roof, while tasting a seasonal cuisine based on fresh and French products.
You will be able to admire the emblematic sites such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées… all while tasting several tasty dishes.
In addition, Bus Toqué has an audio/video/guide tablet on each table that will tell you the history of Paris (Museums, Districts, Monuments, etc.). A total of 96 points of interest translated into 6 languages!
So come and discover or rediscover Paris in a different way, a unique experience awaits you!
Bus Toqué is a double-decker bus equipped with a kitchen and a dining room 4 m high with a glass roof, offering a breathtaking view of the capital.
Equipped with a kitchen, a reception bar and 12 restaurant tables for 1 to 8 people, this bus with its contemporary style and Parisian decoration has been designed to be as flexible as possible with a driving adapted to catering.
5 step menu
- Mediterranean sea bass tartar, granny smith apple, combava vinaigrette and chef’s condiments
- Cream of broccoli soup with light coconut notes, buttered croutons with espelette pepper
- Supreme of farm chicken from Normandy and its strong juice with tarragon, potato mousseline flavored with tartufata, market vegetables
- The Astrata of the pastry chef Mathieu MANDARD, Champion of France for desserts in 2004
- Soft chocolate cookie, dark chocolate praline crunch, creamy dark chocolate mousse
- Point de départ: Champs-Elysées – 67, avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
- Tous les 1ers dimanches de chaque mois le départ est situé Tour Eiffel – Quai Branly, 75007 Paris.
Adresse : 67 avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris