Bus Toqué is a double-decker bus equipped with a kitchen and a dining room 4 m high with a glass roof, offering a breathtaking view of the capital.
Equipped with a kitchen, a reception bar and 12 restaurant tables for 1 to 8 people, this bus with its contemporary style and Parisian decoration has been designed to be as flexible as possible with a driving adapted to catering.
5 step menu
- Mediterranean sea bass tartar, granny smith apple, combava vinaigrette and chef's condiments
- Cream of broccoli soup with light coconut notes, buttered croutons with espelette pepper
- Supreme of farm chicken from Normandy and its strong juice with tarragon, potato mousseline flavored with tartufata, market vegetables
- The Astrata of the pastry chef Mathieu MANDARD, Champion of France for desserts in 2004
- Soft chocolate cookie, dark chocolate praline crunch, creamy dark chocolate mousse