On the second floor of the most mythical place in Paris, the Brasserie de la Tour Eiffel will offer you a moment out of time as a couple, with family or friends.
Committed craftsman, Chef Thierry Marx shares his human and environmental values with this establishment by proposing a gourmet menu, prepared with local and seasonal products.
In the morning for breakfast, at lunchtime for dinner, Madame Brasserie welcomes you all day long in its two spaces: its lounge and its restaurant.
- Menu Madame - Paris view: Starter + main course + dessert.
- Glass of Champagne + superior wine + filtered water + coffee.
Madame's menu as an indication:
- White asparagus, hazelnuts, bottarga and mousseline sauce
- Medallion of pink veal served cold, crispy toast with olive, anchovies and capers
- Hake steak, French peas, artichoke cream
- Beef tartar, sautéed potatoes with thyme
- Stuffed tomato, bulgur from Ile de France with herbs
- Fresh pappardelle, artichoke cream and spring vegetables
- 9 Meringue with lemon from Madame Brasserie
- Liège chocolate, Chantilly