On the first floor of the most mythical place in Paris, the Brasserie de la Tour Eiffel will offer you a moment out of time as a couple, with family or friends.
Committed artisan, the Parisian chef, Thierry Marx shares his human and environmental values with this establishment by proposing a gourmet menu, prepared with local and seasonal products.
In the morning for breakfast, at lunchtime for dinner, Madame Brasserie welcomes you all day long in its two spaces: its lounge and its restaurant.
MENU à titre indicatif
- Rosé veal medallion served cold, crispy olive toast, anchovies and capers
- White tuna snacked niçoise style
- White asparagus, hazelnut and mousseline sauce, French caviar
- Blue lobster Parisian style
- Vol-au-vent, free-range poultry, morels, asparagus and truffle
- Old-fashioned truffled poultry fricassee, crispy rice with Comté cheese
- Half a sole meunière, roasted green asparagus, roasted buckwheat sauce
- Saddle of lamb, artichoke cream, French peas
- Goat cheese, honey from Ile de France.
- Meringue with lemon from Madame Brasserie
- Profiterole with coffee, gianduja sauce
- Liège chocolate, whipped cream
- Baba with Suze and candied fruits, vanilla cream
Drinks Two glasses of wine :
- Bordeaux Kressmann Monopole Blanc
- Coteaux d’Aix en Provence AOP Commanderie de la Bargemone
- Bordeaux Graves AOP Château Pouyanne
- 1/2 bottle of filtered water, still or sparkling
- Coffee or Tea