At the program
In a green setting in front of the Eiffel Tower, board the Bateaux Parisiens dinner cruise welcomed by the crew in a chic and refined atmosphere.
The dinner cruise lifts anchor at 6:15 pm for a crossing in the heart of Paris to meet the most emblematic monuments of the capital. To enhance this festive moment, the Bateaux Parisiens service offers you its carefully selected drinks menu.
Dinner Cruise Formulas
- Star Service: Cruise on the Seine for 1 hour and 15 minutes with a placement in the center of the boat – Cruise gourmet menu: Cocktail as an aperitif | Appetizer | Main course | Dessert of your choice | a bottle of red wine or a bottle of white wine for 4 people (Children’s fare for less than 12yrs.).
- Privilege Service: Cruise on the Seine of 1h15 with a placement in a bay window – Gourmet menu during the cruise : Cocktail as an aperitif | Starter | Main course | Dessert of your choice | A bottle of red wine or a bottle of white wine for 4 persons (Tables from 2 to 4 persons – No child rate)
- Premier Service: Cruise on the Seine for 1 hour and 15 minutes with a placement at the front of the boat – Gourmet menu on cruise: Glass of champagne as an aperitif | Starter| Main course | Dessert of your choice | Selection of fine wines. A bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine for 4 people (Round tables from 2 to 10 people – No child rate).
MENU as an indication
- French duck foie gras, kumquat and apricot chutney
- Old fashioned tomatoes, romesco sauce, toasted focaccia
- Fillet of sea bass cooked in a dish, fennel confit with aniseed, mashed potatoes, bouillabaisse juice
- French guinea fowl supreme. creamy polenta with basil, caramelized onions. sweet and sour sauce
Desserts(Desserts are a creation of the Le nôtre house, to be chosen at the beginning of the meal).
- Apricot and almond entremets
- Vine peach vacherin, raspberry coulis
- Star service: Kir white of white, Pays d’Oc IGP Chardonnay Viognler or AOP Corbières domaine Georges Bertrand
- Privilege Service: Kir white of white, Pays d’Oc IGP Chardonnay Viognier* or AOP Corbières domaine Georges Bertrand
- Premier Service: Champagne coupe and appetizer, Mâcon Villages* and AOP Pessac-Léognan “Château Haut-Vigneau
- Mineral water, coffee